Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for a Field Engineer to join the team. We’re a “mobile only” technology company focused in the casino gaming industry, primarily located in Las Vegas, Nevada and San Jose, California.
The Go (Field) Engineer candidate will be responsible for the technical adaption and implementation of the Joingo product line into the customer’s live online experience. Responsibilities include requirements gathering, designing and proposing customer solutions, and leading technical discussions for the CX team during the implementation process. We are seeking a hands-on technical contributor who enjoys meeting customers, applying leading edge products to help customers thrive.
- Specify, Design, Architect, Implement, Test, Deploy, Support the Joingo solution.
- Provide technical leadership, brainpower, assistance to the CX team and sales team as needed.
- Implement solutions on top of Linux, NGINX, Golang, MySQL stack, VM/hosted environments such as AWS, and connect them to Enterprise CRM and operation management systems.
- Troubleshoot and support live customer operations.
- Design, Code, Test, Deploy code to implement custom features and integrate the Joingo system in the customer environment.
- Technical Sales Presentations, Requirements Documents, Project Scope Documents, Integration Specifications, Deployment Architectures, Test Strategy Documents, and Support Strategy documents.
- Example code, guides, best practices for our partner network to use in building their solutions on top of the Joingo Services Platform.
- Ability to understand customer technical architecture, Install Joingo Patron Server, perform system integrations, and manage all technical conversations with customers, and provide solutions that satisfies the customer.
- Command of Golang stack and experience writing code for REST systems in that environment.
- Experience with common server-side technologies (MySQL, SQLite, SQLServer) and virtual server experience (AWS, Azure, Slicehost, Linode) a plus
- BS/BE in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Proven Track Record as a hands-on contributor to product or consulting development projects with a minimum of 3 years in a Golang environment.
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks assigned
- Analytical skills, ability to see the big picture and move concepts to implementation
- Ability to write high quality, customer appropriate communications.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a huge plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org